Summit Hydraulics

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Hydraulic Kits & Components
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
As spring continues to heat up, make sure that your tractor is equipped to tackle all the jobs that need done on your property. Our Electric Rear Remote Valve Kit will give you a lot of bang for your buck. It can help you power implements and attachments, so you can spend less time on manual labor and more time getting the job done. Read more!

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Stay Up to Date with What's Happening at Summit Hydraulics!

Summit Hydraulics works hard to deliver trusted, quality products. With new product lines in the works, you might wonder how to keep in the loop with everything happening at Summit.

Please subscribe to our newsletter. You’ll never be left in the dark about deals, new products, and events ever again!

10.15.24-Southwest Tractor Shoot-01397.jpg

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Many different industries require efficient and reliable connections to their hydraulic equipment. Flat Face ISO 16028 Quick Couplers feature a popular leak-minimal design, contamination resistance, and user-friendliness. Learn more about how our industry standard couplings can impact your industry instantly! https://ow.ly/nX9u50RHkG2
Flat Face Coupler 34 Connected.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Need a quick boost for your next project? Summit Hydraulics has everything you need to get the job done right, from top-notch hydraulic kits and couplers to powerful cylinders and more. We stock a wide range of high-quality parts to keep your equipment running smoothly and efficiently.

Use code OTT at checkout to save 5% on your entire order. Don't miss out on this chance to equip your machinery with the best hydraulic components in the industry.

10.15.24-Southwest Tractor Shoot-1921.jpg

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Ever wondered how our hoses are made? We'll show you the crimping process in action.

Need top-notch hydraulic solutions? We've got you covered! Reply to this thread, email us at contact@summit-hydraulics.com, or call us at (602) 806-7173!

Don't forget to use code: OTT at checkout for 5% off your order!

Reactions: 1 user

Fedup

Apr 6, 2016
Winchester
Is there an active customer service phone number? I can't seem to find one anywhere. I can't even find an Email address to access when I have questions about my account or my orders.

old and tired

Equipment
L2800 HST; 2005; R4
Is there an active customer service phone number? I can't seem to find one anywhere. I can't even find an Email address to access when I have questions about my account or my orders.
You can start a conversation with the rep. Click on his name above, a box will open, bottom right, "Start Conversation"... just tell him what happen... be nice.

ken erickson

Equipment
B7100 hst, 2650 front mount snowblower, L2501 hst qa loader
Nov 21, 2010
Waupaca Wisconsin
“Is there an active customer service phone number? I can't seem to find one anywhere. I can't even find an Email address to access when I have questions about my account or my orders.”

I did find this on their “contact us” link at the top of the main website page.

IMG_9592.png

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
Who are we? Our mission is to continuously design and develop innovative hydraulic products and accessories that meet our customers' needs for quality, durability, and value across diverse applications. Watch now to learn more how Summit Hydraulics will elevate your industry.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
I want to know why a new Summit coupling leaked within 5 minutes of installing it? Made a mess of the driveway and sprayed me with hydraulic oil. Ruined a new pair of jeans also. Wife was pissed at me and said " I told you to change clothes before going out to do tractor word!"

• Wow

Summit Hydraulics

Vendor Member

Equipment
Mar 2, 2023
Phoenix, AZ
summit-hydraulics.com
I want to know why a new Summit coupling leaked within 5 minutes of installing it? Made a mess of the driveway and sprayed me with hydraulic oil. Ruined a new pair of jeans also. Wife was pissed at me and said " I told you to change clothes before going out to do tractor word!"
Hello DustyRusty, please contact our customer service line and they would be happy to take care of that claim for you.
Email: contact@summit-hydraulics.com
Phone: (602) 806-7173

ejb11235

Equipment
BX23S, Braber BBR4G 4' Box Blade & LRM5G 5' landscape rake
Jan 20, 2022
Seattle, WA, USA
Have you guys considered making a version of your rear-remote kit designed specifically for the BX23S? This would be only for backhoe-off operation ... the rear-remote plumbing would connect to the lines that the backhoe normally connects to, instead of having to get under the tractor and plumb it up to the FEL.

DustyRusty

Equipment
2020 BX23S, BX2822 Snowblower, Curtis Deluxe Cab,
Nov 8, 2015
North East CT
Have you guys considered making a version of your rear-remote kit designed specifically for the BX23S? This would be only for backhoe-off operation ... the rear-remote plumbing would connect to the lines that the backhoe normally connects to, instead of having to get under the tractor and plumb it up to the FEL.
If you make a kit, I would consider purchasing it.

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
Why wouldnt you simply insert it at the backhoe outlet and leave it there full time?

Dan

TheOldHokie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901/LA525, B7200DT/B1630, G2160/RCK60, G2460/RCK60
Apr 6, 2021
Myersville, MD
windyridgefarm.us
I'm not quite sure what you're suggesting. It sounds like you're contemplating a system that could work with the backhoe on and off?
Yes. As long.as you are going to use the backhoe supply at the rear its easy to plumb the valve in just luke when tapping off the loader.

Where you contemplating using Summit's electric valves?

Dan

ejb11235

Equipment
BX23S, Braber BBR4G 4' Box Blade & LRM5G 5' landscape rake
Jan 20, 2022
Seattle, WA, USA
Yes. As long.as you are going to use the backhoe supply at the rear its easy to plumb the valve in just luke when tapping off the loader.

Where you contemplating using Summit's electric valves?
Well if Summit made a kit then presumably they would use electric valves like they do with the other kits. I'm going to guess that the reason you ask is because the electric valves don't have a PB port, right?

Here's my attempt to diagram the plumbing for both backhoe on and off operation...this what you're thinking?

Backhoe ON

Code:
P ----> BH P
T <---- BH T
        BH PB ----> RR P
                    RR T ---> PB
Backhoe OFF

Code:
P ----> RR P
        RR T ----> PB
T no connection