Yanti Gite Machine Attachments, Terrible Engineering

Mikestolarik

Equipment
SVL95-2s, 080-3 Excavator , CASE D3 Track Loader
Buyer beware for products made by Yanti Gite, a Chinese manufacture of heavy equipment attachments. I had them make a quick connect/rotator for my Kubota KX-080-3. Yanti Gite (a multi Million $ company) sells a lot of products, although in this case, their hydraulic engineering department does not have the education, experience or knowledge to design a proper hydraulic circuit that will work the way it's suppose to. The problem: The rotator will not lock into place. When I begin digging, the bucket loses position.
In fact, they designed a combination hydraulic circuit and mechanical unit so poorly, I'm told that will never be able to lock into position. I discovered this after I contacted three American hydraulic engineering companies to see if I could resolve the problem myself, all said that that same thing that Yanti Gite design is so bad, that it will never lock into position. It can't lock into position because they didn't design a hydraulic motor brake into the design, and there isn't enough room to add a brake tot he motor.. Yanti Gite hydraulic engineers didn't have the knowledge or education to know that hydraulic motors that do not have ancillary brakes, will not lock into position without an additional brake mounted to the motor.
I have tried installing electric hydraulic flow switches and one way valve blocks, neither worked because the hydraulic fluid is flowing past the nomenclature inside the hydraulic motor. I know this because I connected mechanical flow valves to both of the hydraulic lines, I shut both valves off, disconnected both excavator hydraulic circuit lines from the mechanical valves and dug with the bucket. The bucket lost position and no fluid leaked out off the mechanical valves.
I have contacted Yanti Gite Multiple time with no success in resolving the problem. On 5/4/24 all contact from Yanti Gite stopped.
Yes, it's my fault for expecting china a make a quality product, so please restrain yourselves from negative comments.
I have very little experience in hydraulic circuits so, helpful comment and ideas are welcome.
If you would like to help and need additional information and pictures of the problem, feel free to contact me. I have attached a picture of the rotator section of the attachment.

Attachments

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
Well I just buckled up, put the helmet on and bite guard in, just in case.

I don’t want to be negative, so I am going to agree with comment (that would have been good advice)from December in the last paragraph before close & sign off in Dec ‘23 / edit March ‘24.

for what it sounds like, maybe reach out to @TheOldHokie. That member seems to be top shelf on hydraulic systems KSAs.

Good luck.

Last edited:

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
hmm... I was watching the arborist (23 year old kid) operate his Avant machine ( has same Kubota engine as my BX23s ! ) and wondered just HOW does the grapple UNDER the rotator get it's oil ???
Kind of a head scratcher....he can rotate the grapple and grab a log.. got me wondering just WHAT is inside the 'block of steel' with 4 hoses plumbed into it.
I'd have thought if you physically blocked both lines to the 'rotator' section,whatever's below shouldn't move...it should be 'locked'. Perhaps there's some form of 'pressure relief - bypass' built into your 'motor'.
It'd be nice to see drawings.....I won't suggest tearing your apart to see how it works though.

mcfarmall

Equipment
Kubota M5660SUHD, Farmall C
Sep 11, 2013
Kalamazoo, MI
If you pressurize the case drain on a hydraulic motor it will lock up. I've worked on some industrial equipment that used a hydraulic motor on a ballscrew for linear indexing and used a solenoid valve on the case drain which put pump pressure on it to lock the rotor. Just a thought.

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
Well I just buckled up, put the helmet on and bite guard in, just in case.

I don’t want to be negative, so I am going to agree with comment (that would have been good advice)from December in the last paragraph before close & sign off in Dec ‘23 / edit March ‘24.

for what it sounds like, maybe reach out to @TheOldHokie. That member seems to be top shelf on hydraulic systems KSAs.

Good luck.

The definition of insanity, do the same thing twice and expect different results?

Reactions: 1 user

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
Buyer beware for products made by Yanti Gite, a Chinese manufacture of heavy equipment attachments.
yea buyer beware was already in effect for an outfit with a name and location like that..

GreensvilleJay

Equipment
BX23-S,57 A-C D-14,58 A-C D-14, 57 A-C D-14,tiller,cults,Millcreek 25G spreader,
Apr 2, 2019
Greensville,Ontario,Canada
ouch !!!
BTW, NOT everything 'Made in China' is junk !
Odds are real good YOUR smartphones or your computer used to post here , were 'Made in China'.

rc51stierhoff

Equipment
B2650, MX6000, Ford 8N, (BX sold)
Sep 13, 2021
Ohio
ouch !!!
Odds are real good YOUR smartphones or your computer used to post here , were 'Made in China'.
is that a fair comparison? Is Everything made in China also made by large global company with reputable brand and products and global sale/service available?

GeoHorn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M4700DT, LA1002FEL, Ferguson5-8B Compactor-Roller, 10KDumpTrailer, RTV-X900
May 18, 2018
Texas
Go through your home and set everything made in china in the garage for One Month…. and see how things work out for you. :oops:

Lamps, tables, chairs, eating utensils, tools, televisions, tires, shoes, electronics, and much much more.

There’s only One Good Thing that I can see comes from this: It’s rare that a seller will seriously injure or kill his paying-customer.

This leaves Two Bad Things to think about: Russia and No. Korea. We don’t buy much from them.

Ktrim

Equipment
B2400, lA352 loader,3pth quick hitch/z122r zero turn/restored 52 farmall super a
Dec 23, 2020
Nazareth Pa
ouch !!!
Yes but designed/engineered in us/Japan. He is apparently dealing with Chinese engineers 🤷